COLLECTION AND USE
2.1. INFORMATION THAT WE COLLECT
We and our Service Providers (defined below) collect and store information that you voluntarily supply to us while using our Services. For example, we collect information when you register an account, sign up for our services, subscribe to our content (such as our promotions), apply for a job, or otherwise communicate with us. The information we collect includes personal data, which is information relating to identified or identifiable natural persons. In accessing and using our Services, you may have the opportunity to voluntarily submit some or all of the following types of information:
• Contact information, including your first and last name, email address, and postal address.
• Credentials, including your passwords, password hints, and similar security information for authentication and account access.
• Payment card information, including your card number and associated security code; • Demographic information, including your age and gender.
• Profile information, including your username, interests, and favorites.
2.2. INFORMATION THAT IS AUTOMATICALLY COLLECTED BY US
We collect and store information that is generated automatically as you navigate through our Services. Some examples of data we automatically collect include the following:
• Device connectivity and configuration data, including the type of device you’re using (computer, mobile phone, tablet, etc.), the operating system running on that device, the type and version of browser software you’re using, the resolution of your computer monitor or other device display, and the screen colors available on your device.
• Information about about your browsing and activity, including data about the features you use, the pages you visit, the emails and advertisements you view, the website that referred you, the time of day you browse, and your exiting pages.
• Location derived from an IP address or data that indicates a city or postal code level.
• Device identifiers, including your IP address. In certain circumstances, we may need to transmit or display to others your personal data along with information pertaining to your viewing habits of video content. By using the Service, you consent to our doing so. Logs, cookies, web beacons, embedded scripts, location-identifying technologies, device fingerprinting, in-app tracking methods, and other tracking technologies now and hereafter developed may be used to collect information about your interactions with the Services and content, including information about your browsing and activity behavior.
2.3. PROCESSING IN THE EUROPEAN ECONOMIC AREA (EEA)
For Users with accounts located in Adskeeper’s European Data Region, all processing of Personal Data is performed in accordance with privacy rights and regulations following the EU Directive 95/46/EC of the European Parliament and of the Council of 24 October 1995 (the Directive), and the implementations of the Directive in local legislation. From May 25th, 2018, the Directive and local legislation based on the Directive will be replaced by the Regulations (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of Personal Data and on the free movement of such data, known as the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), and Adskeeper’s processing will take place in accordance with the GDPR.
Adskeeper processes Personal Data both as a Processor and as a Controller, as defined in the Directive and the GDPR:
• The Adskeeper entity which you as a User entered an agreement with when using Adskeeper’s platform, will be the Controller for User data, as outlined above in “Collection of User data” section.
• For Respondent data, as outlined in the “Collection of Respondent data” section, the User will be the Controller in accordance with Directive and GDPR, and Adskeeper will be the Processor. All controllers that provide any User’s information to Askeeper are required to comply with GDPR regulation.
• Adskeeper adheres to the Directive of 1995 and the GDPR from May 25th, 2018. Consequently, Adskeeper processes all data provided by its Users with accounts in its European Data Region, in the European Economic Area (EEA) only.
2.5. HOW WE USE COLLECTED INFORMATION
We use the information we collect from visitors to our Services, including personal data, for our legitimate interests, including to:
• Manage our Services and content.
• Deliver content to our users.
• Communicate with you for customer service purposes.
• Send you technical notices, updates, and security alerts, and inform you of important changes or additions to our Services.
• Prevent and address fraud, breach of policies or terms, and threats or harm. • Monitor and analyze trends, usage, and activities to better understand and serve our audience. • Improve our Services and the services and features we offer.
• Tell you about other products and services offered by Adskeeper or its affiliates and products and services of selected others that we think may be of interest to you.
• Tailor advertising based on your interests.
• Fulfill any other purpose disclosed to you and with your consent. We may use you non-personally identifiable information without obligation to you except as prohibited by applicable law.
DELETION OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
Adskeeper will not retain data longer than is necessary to fulfill the purposes for which it was collected or as required by applicable laws or regulations. For Respondent data, Adskeeper’s Users have control of the purpose for collecting data, and the duration for which the Personal Data may be kept. For Respondent data, Users with an active account will therefore have the responsibility to delete data when required. When a users’s account is terminated or expired, all Personal Data collected through the platform will be deleted, as required by applicable law.
ACCEPTANCE OF THESE CONDITIONS
POLICY TOWARDS CHILDREN
Children Our Services are not directed at children under the age of 13 and we do not knowingly collect personal information as defined by the. Children’s Privacy Protection Act in a manner that is not permitted by Children’s Privacy Protection Act. If you are a parent or guardian and believe we have collected information in a manner not permitted by Children’s Privacy Protection Act, please email us here or send us at [email protected], and we will remove such data to the extent required by law.
ADSKEEPER’S DATA PROTECTION OFFICER
If you have any further questions regarding the data Adskeeper collects, or how we use it or how to delete it then please feel free to contact our Data Protection Officer. Our Data Protection Officer” who is responsible for matters relating to privacy and data protection. Data Protection Officer can be reached [email protected]
Last updated: November 26, 2022